About The Book
A well-executed digital marketing plan is a proven component of success in business, and Digital Marketing All-In-One For Dummies covers everything you need to build and implement a winning plan. Whether you’re a novice in the online space or an expert marketer looking to improve your digital ROI, this book has easy-to-absorb tips and insights that will turn online prospects into loyal customers.
This book compresses the essential information on 8 topics, so you have all the information you need and none of what you don’t. You’ll learn social media marketing, marketing to millennials, account-based marketing, influencer marketing, content marketing strategies, and more!
- Use targeted, measurable marketing strategies to promote brands and products
- Increase brand awareness, customer acquisitions, and audience engagement
- Measure what your online traffic is worth and improve ROI on digital marketing
- Develop a solid digital marketing plan and put it to work for your brand
From SEO and SEM to brand awareness and why you need it, Digital Marketing All-In-One For Dummies will help you level up your digital marketing game and avoid the common mistakes that might be holding your business back.
Your complete guide to digital marketing
Keeping up with the changes to social media marketing, improving ROI, and reaching millennials are challenges marketers face everyday. Whether you’re a novice at online marketing or looking to keep your skills cutting-edge, you’ll find solutions to these and dozens more questions in this practical all-in-one guide. Get the help you need to craft and execute your digital marketing plan!
9 Books Inside…
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Uncovering the Customer Experience
- Creating Content
- Reaching Millennials
- Channel Promotions
- Other Social Media
- Analyzing Data for Success